ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1003
    AZS's share price drop is unfortunate. However , as I have written numerous times on this thread, AZS's share price is wholly dependant on drill results. Good drill results, share price increases, bad/average results, share price falls, simple. Some on here talk about technicals, these are absolutely meaningless and irrelevant as far as I'm concerned when it comes to these small explorers. Some also say that the Ni must be there in the ground because Creasy/Rovira are involved - again wrong as even Creasy and Rovira don't know what lies 100's of metres below the surface.

Many investors on this thread don't seem to understand the risks involved in investing in explorers, especially when the explorers share price is already elevated to very high levels by early drilling success. When things turn pear shaped they allege corruption, leaked info, insider trading etc however 99% of this is misguided. I say if you want the big rewards, you must be prepared for losses if drilling does not go as planned. If this is not your cup of tea, I suggest that you invest in less risky plays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.