AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Correct you are my friend. I believe the suggestion was that AZS...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Correct you are my friend. I believe the suggestion was that AZS might raise at $1b market cap ie ~$2.50 per share. Call it a waypoint on the Canaccord $2.25 and Bell Potter $3 price targets. Their reports are quite informative if you haven't already had the chance to read them in detail. A cap raise at ~$2.50 may well be extravagant, it may well not happen, but the fact that it is conceivable feels bad to non-holders hey?
    I don't wish you or your investments ill, but we all have read you talking this stock down, incessantly, all the way from ~0.35c. It is becoming somewhat tiresome.

If you were to find $60 on the ground and pick it up, are you the type of operator who would complain that it is not $100? Or, would you say, "look everyone, wow! I just found 60 bucks, what a good day this is"?

My interpretation of today's announcement is that the company is saying that they're going to focus on proving to a high degree of probability the size of the resource in the areas currently drilled with a view of going to market in the next month or two for more funds to further expedite drilling. If they can say, "we have xxxMt of resource already" with a high degree of confidence, you would think broker clients would be only too happy to throw money at it given the prospectivity of the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.