ERW 18.4% 6.2¢ errawarra resources ltd

Far too early to write it off. Firstly to those who dont like...

1. 6,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1208
    Far too early to write it off. Firstly to those who dont like soil assays reported in ppm, as above, its the most obvious way to report it unless you like reading assays in % such as 0.00123 %. So get real. Its commonsense, not an attempt to gild the lily so to speak. As far as the rock chip samples are concerned, agreed they are not that great although we dont know whether the pegmatites exposed at surface are highly weathered or not. If they are very weathered then much of the lithium present is significantly leached away and only drilling can give a more accurate indication. The share price has been smashed so much this past 6 months that each time it dives the risk/reward profile looks juicier if you like a punt especially given the low shares number of shares on the register. The comment in the announcement about the lithium soil anomaly in the southern zone in the lease looks interesting, could be something sizable lurking under surface cover at depth. I'm still holding, not selling and not buying, just sitting tight with what I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.014(18.4%)
Mkt cap ! $5.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 6.0¢ $51.47K 776.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.