MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

Definitely Yes! @Plext Very luckily I was buying CPM as madly as...

1. 5,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3074
    Definitely Yes! @Plext
    Very luckily I was buying CPM as madly as I could at end of year, more in the last few days of December. Sold a few unfortunately to pay my monthly bills, but holding long .
    Only have a few CNB unfortunately- I wasn’t paying attention in the right direction when on my trip till late November, or enough to have known of their results until 30th Dec.
    But wow. Bravo.

I wanted to write a reply to Junghaus11 above — I am also sad that not Minotaur anymore too.

We are essentially ADN now & only could potentially receive 1/20 of our MEP holdings in Demetallica shares.
    The company to essentially recapitalise and allow new investors in on all Minotaur copper land assets.
    Demetallica going to be steady forwards with a deal of excitement re OZL JV in Sth Oz (a way with words @Dash112 ) + drilling SE of Cloncurry and mediumterm outlook to ultimately be mined , but also the Charters Towers land which I’m very keen on . ( hold Sunshine , watch Superior )

MEP has been routinely undervalued. With 25% GW/ Halloysite- Kaolin ++ the rest including sleeping longterm potential - was always a waiting game and longterm, or by 2030 Jericho be being mined.

I do very much support JM & very happy Great White and kaolin potentials being realised. Andromeda team works hard for shareholders - and we are ADN shareholders essentially now.

I just never think or thought of Minotaur as being only or primarily JV with Andromeda!
    What is occurring up near Cloncurry and east of Mt Isa is historic !
    Fantastic results - very exciting!

Yet here we are , day after day, all about ADN and halloysite only - which is what MEP only is now.

We should be sharing in the excitement- part of the copper / base / gold discovery areas Cloncurry.
    And annoyed if Larvotto shares, for what they’re worth, are to belong to ADN ?

Although I guess we can feel a bit excited as part of the new “discovery region” - talk is of “district” potential discovery there now .

A Rio presentation worth listening in to -
    I think some here will recall straight after the 2019? floods , when Rio executives flew in quicksmart to Cloncurry (privately chartered planes) and hired out all of the towns landcruisers to head out and assess flood uncovered compelling land east of Cloncurry- some very interesting rocks thrown up!
    The Qld Govt had to talk to them and tell them to pull their heads in, as the area was still suffering and was enormous loss of cattle, drowned (spoke to a woman from Normanton , 750000 acres - she said some huge numbers of cattle they lost actually to wasting and starvation if they survived the floods but were cold and poorly & after drought was no feed & flood damage) .
    There were bridges washed away & major road and all district farm tracks impassable and had to be re- established, as well as cleanup town and country .

Mining company representatives were told to show compassion, basically.
    Now it’s a few years later and evidently Rio have been working away. ( Rio execs and representatives for eg. Gina Rinehart also visited Charters Towers in the dry season last year also)

This looks like adding? to the results in the region east of Mt Isa - west Cloncurry -
    Rio will be very keenly overseeing the results nearby. ( CNB & others may have where major discovery is )

And this was wonderful to watch :

(Posting quickly before I lose this- on my phone )

I think a very decent future for Demetallica and Cloncurry region is ahead. Thanks Plext , i always appreciate your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.