MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

flicking through a few posts over at ADN, it's not pretty...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    flicking through a few posts over at ADN, it's not pretty unfortunately. on what should be a great day for the project and both companies really. personally I think the deal is fair and that the arbitrage play has been open to the market for well over a year. I've never really questioned the phrase that the "market doesn't lie", yeah well neither does maths!
    am worried about the damage in some of the comments over at adn. couple of big holders need to pull their heads in. management of any company have to remain coy about these deals, and anything of a fundamental nature can't be disclosed privately, shouldn't matter if we hold 1 share or 100m shares, all holders should have access to the same info.
    anyway, not going to let that sour things. it's been a pretty dogged hold for the last year personally, and today was vindication of a trading strategy and market opportunity. the paper increase is nice, but to end up with Adn script and retain the base metal bonus was my best case scenario.
    evening all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.