DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Ann: Andy Well Project Update , page-22

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Thanks cdchi1
    I have actually been watching kentor gold after it was mentioned on another thread, but not sure about the location risk as you suggest. My main holding at the moment is Red in phillipines about to go to production with apparently 900k oz ifficially in the ground- trouble is over 1 billion shares on issue. That's why I can't help think if drm could get into their 250 k oz early, and use their income to fund the further development they should still have the resources you hope for, but no need to blow out the register to those levels. I haven't researched medusa mining (mml) much but I see their shares on issue of 188mil and sp of $6.50 and wonder why drm couldn't be there if they go the right way. Mml appears to have 2mil oz resource which is a huge difference but how did they get to their current level with only 188m shares issued. Id be interested to know at what point they started producing, maybe they tripped over a huge depisit early, not sure? It's all interesting to watch- guess we just see how it goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.