MGU 0.00% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

If there is one thing I am actually genuinely worried about its...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    If there is one thing I am actually genuinely worried about its the Anglo deal and why it was postponed. Just saying "need some time to sort out the details" doesn't cover it and if that was the case I really don't see it needing an extra 3 months.

Everything here points to a brilliant project and a company with a bright and green future. But why, why the delay? And why the last minute announcement with no clear explanation.

Would have seriously considered topping up if not for that announcement. If it really turns out its about nothing then this couldn't have come at a worse time with ultra bearish sentiment in the whole IO sector. Its nagging at me and I am quite frustrated by it. I can't see Anglo being spoked by the current drop in IO prices, and MGU should be able to deliver for a profit at much lower prices I would think, so really what is going on there?

Also how is not receiving the 8Mil going to impact the building of the first phase? A CR at these price would be horrible! I know they mentioned the ability to borrow money so hopefully any financier hasn't got spooked by the current steep drop in share price and in the IO price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.575K 275.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3815447 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 573230 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.