KCC 5.77% 5.5¢ kincora copper limited

Have kept an eye on LGM as well & possibly waiting to see if...

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    Have kept an eye on LGM as well & possibly waiting to see if better value ever becomes evident - good projects, JV's, well managed team, constant news flow but also double the market cap of KCC. As a long term holder of KCC, have been adding to my holding from the 20's to the mid 3's - still see this as far better value from an exploration play IMO. Only current negative concerns are:

# Mongolia - it keeps dragging on but it might appear to be nearing a finality with the pressures of criminal charges against the MTA. I am sure once this has been finalised, we can dispose of this as a fair value add. To a lesser degree, it appears to have great exploration prospectivity.

"Mongolian Supreme Court hearing: Following conflicting rulings in the lower levels of the Mongolian
    courts relating to tax dispute with the Mongolian Tax Authority (“MTA”), involving a prior tax assessment
    and payment in 2016 that was relied upon to close a merger transaction, Kincora’s appeal to the Supreme
    Court was accepted and case heard in May 2023. The Supreme Court referred the dispute back to the first
    level of the Mongolian judicial system with a review ongoing of the reassessment by a panel of independent
    experts as Kincora separately pursues criminal charges against MTA officials, has drafted a proposed
    mutually beneficial settlement for the tax dispute and sought engagement with appropriate senior
    Government of Mongolia officials".

# JR - one day, I hope he can be removed from this board. Crept in with the REE negotiation !

# Capital raising required. Not sure, if they are waiting for further JV's to be announced or other successes to start the CR process.

On the positive:

# Love the team & reporting - done a lot of hard work & I am quietly confident that shareholders will eventually be rewarded. Happy to let our "Tier1" geo's & highly skilled management work their way through. Skin in the game helps along with the top 10 holding 60%.

# Love the projects & see a lot of potential - chances for possible success at multiple fronts. Porphyry hunting is definitely tough work (in finding an economic deposit) along with all other styles of deposits.

Will be here for hopefully quite some time just waiting patiently for our day in the sun !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $11.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $4.669K 86.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20408 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 5518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.