IVX 0.00% 0.4¢ invion limited

I try not pin down a price or even range as all spec stocks are...

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    I try not pin down a price or even range as all spec stocks are a dynamic process and can fall from grace or rocket very quickly and subject to easy manipulation at these prices. Plus my crystal ball is busted at the moment haha.

I do think around current price is a reasonable entry point obviously. The news just confirms for me that the future is looking promising and has removed an element of risk on several fronts. Two big ones for me were does it get taken up and in a targeted way, and is there any toxicity associated out side of a dish in a lab. Answer to both of those was good news for rats. Great start.

Today’s news also shed light on a new possibility with CTC take up of IVX-P02 demonstrated. This CTC angle opens up a whole new area of potential for IVX-P02. Being new information there is unlikely to be any significant new developments on this front before the current human trials planned are undertaken so although significant findings will likely have little impact currently. More data required for this but potential huge value add proposition.

The animal trail now underway for ovarian cancer is the next step that needs positive results. If they are “successful” the real deal then happens with human clinical trials and that is SP disruptive in a big way.

Still a long way to go before any serious sudden change in SP imo. The end result matters most, can it be used effectively and safely, if yes than that = $$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 13620895 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5914383 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.