AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Animoca Brands and OpenST Limited to make blockchain games, page-2

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165

Another good announcement!

I thought we were finally seeing some market movement last week. And I'm not unhappy with the move from 7c-10c in such a small time period. But for a company making $1,069,000 profit in 6 months, and with CDH Android around the corner, WalletPet on the way, MasterChef coming along, OliveX games, Beast Quest next year etc. I still don't understand why the price hasn't cracked 15cents or more. 

Like, if the Half-year report didn't get people to buy, what will?

And why are all the investment websites avoiding mentioning AB1? When we moved 17% from 8.8cents to 10.3 cents no-one mentioned it. AB1 up 46% in a month. No big site has even bothered mention us. We signed a deal with HTC, Moneymag, AFR, Motley, none of them wrote about it. 

I am not saying those news sites are the greatest, but they would bring widespread interest. For now, we are just stuck. What possible news could cause the market to actually value this fairly? I really, really, believe AB1 is going to be a huge success, but patience isn't always my strongest virtue. Especially when the value is already evident and profitable. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.