AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Ah it was you who was the guy who chatted with him at the...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Ah it was you who was the guy who chatted with him at the conference! That post you made back then elevated my spirits somewhat. Am totally with you on renewables - I caught the lithium train a year ago and also nabbed, amongst others, AJM back in June during their darkest hour so am also a firm believer in green energy (and the prospective returns!). And yes, it has frustrated me as an investor with the YRR delays and opaque timeline solely because I could have invested more capital elsewhere that was giving up stellar returns. I feel terrible bagging Vince - I didn't mean it personally to him as an individual. Simply that press release yesterday was a real no-no to an investor who needs to move fluid capital around to take advantage of other movers and shakers - I have a trading parcel in YRR as well as a far larger nominated long term investment and that trading parcel has been giving me the hairy eyeball with the lack of timelines being hit...only because it could have been employed more usefully elsewhere. Sometimes it would just be better to be informed as to the reason for it - you know, 'hey, the lab's got a huge backlog, we're pressing them to complete but there are certain intricacies that have to be allowed for.' Something like that. That approach would have chimed with the impression you gave of straightforward Vince back when you met him. Of course, these poor devils are damned if they do and damned if they don't! I totally appreciate the hare and the tortoise approach but that 'placeholder' release made me wonder whether the tortoise had suddenly torn a hamstring. Anyways, onwards and upwards :0)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.