AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: **anintha Mineral Resource , page-6

1. 544 Posts.
    Announcement looks good but no reference to Runge. 151MT around what I expected and good to see a chart of the total resource. I think the fact that further drilling is required is an indication that things still need to be done to get this huge resource in front of the right people but today's announcement could be the start of something big.

I for one will also be watching the GPN share price as I think there may be more scope for it to double in value short term especially given the are due to start their own drilling campaign soon - maybe a double whammi of good news will see it move by a higher percentage.

Not many buyers for YRR / YRRO on the announcement but also no real sellers on the screen which leads me to think a few people are waiting to see some volume - maybe it hasn't reached the right peoples ears yet but time will tell. Also notice no major run-up in the SP prior to the announcement - maybe an indiction that Remta keeping things closer to his chest than the old crew (maybe not too!).

Still need an announcement regarding Top 20 and Substantial Holders IMO before any major investment - those sitting on the sidelines that are waiting for confirmation that the old crew is gone completely.

I also expect (and have asked for) some sort of presentation from Remta regarding what next (in detail) and wouldn't be surprised to see something on Boardroom Radio in the near future.

I hold and wait....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $79.54K 5.480M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 6089615 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 6965816 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.