TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Probably research to do before you buy not after you sell haha:)...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    Probably research to do before you buy not after you sell haha

One good thing about having a management team employed by the majority shareholder is we know they're working to maximise shareholder value and nothing else.

Staff and admin $70/$220k last Q. Average staff and admin over the last 8 5B's are $68k and $176k. Shareholders funds are being guarded tightly.

Read the prospectus, understand the milestone payments that were achieved and figure out the value created when these weren't just met, but smashed.

Walker & Robinson could have sold at double today's shareprice but they chose to leave the majority of their holdings in voluntary escrow.

The market won't believe it until proven so I'm happy to absorb what I can in the meantime. Takes guts and a maybe a bit of stupidity to buy at 52+ week lows but we're still here. Ballsy buyers for nearly 500k shares and ops today.

Easy call for me being the biggest bull here in no real hurry to be proven right. Particularly easy with Ian on tour and giving zero lip service. Just let me have a few 18s first mate, thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.