AYG 0.00% 10.0¢ axxis technology group ltd

Thanks Rob for a moment I actually thought you might have been...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 170 Posts.
    Thanks Rob for a moment I actually thought you might have been informed;

a) Fair enough

b) That's to your detriment - but you wouldn't be the first to think that my simplistic approach to business wasn't sophisticated enough - ask TB and SC

c) Nothing would give me greater joy either and it will be one easy way to shut me up - you’d be happy and so would I, but hope isn’t needed just hard work.

d) It's only as pointless as the announcements annitel have been making - have a look at a successful stock they don't have time to post about winning useless awards, there to busy posting profit reports. I get most annoyed when every announcement annitel make is spin and there have not been any announcements of substance in some time. It’s obscene the management decisions that have been made and the share price reflects this.

e) Fair enough

f) Sorry about the spelling but some consideration should be extended to me given the company has changed its name 3 times since we were approached to sell Accord – I guess the name is insignificant to the company so why would I need to care about the spelling.

Regarding your following post – to a shareholder awards are just spin if they company’s share price is teetering on the edge – but that’s the difference between an employee and a shareholder, you get paid each week where we only get paid when you perform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.