JAT 2.17% 47.0¢ jatcorp limited

Follow the chart. I have a target to exit this stock with. I...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Follow the chart. I have a target to exit this stock with. I bought the stock before proper due diligence and just keep finding information that makes me doubt the future success of the company.

Anyway no need to keep repeating myself as this forum has alot of idealists and will not accept any questions as I suspect many are in deep at 20c. I feel for them but as I said I will not take a small loss now as I know the price will get above what I want and that is when I pull the trigger. (Now you will see the up rampers come out and a few posts of pictures of how well the company is doing without any proper news. Chillicop it is the same each time someone questions something and the same few come out and attack the questions, followed by the same one who will post pics of how good sales are. If you think 50 - 100 cans on a web site is good sales). No one can still explain why their web site has a mobile number that no one answers even though they said they have a telstra number, they have no corporate governance statement on their site, the site is not updated with the announcements, there is no 2018 annual report on the site. So my analysis is if it is too good to be true then it usually is.

Hence now you understand why I want out and why I am still holding. Once I am out I wish everyone well and hope they get out with profits. For me too many questions, concerns, and unanswered questions. I even had someone go and check the office out and speak to someone to ensure that there are people at the office working (there were 3 sharing an office with another company). So with that much doubt I think I want to enjoy my investment and not question which is what will happen if it plays out the way I see it playing out. I would hope before Nov as it is imperative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $39.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.0¢ $30.06K 63.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 4267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.