JAT 2.17% 47.0¢ jatcorp limited

As I said before anything I or you say here will not have any...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

As I said before anything I or you say here will not have any effect on the share price. The concerns I have I have stated many times before and some people have directed to find answers and thank you for that. Some other concerns no one can answer which is what I hope anyone new looking at the stock might research and find answers to.

I have also made it clear that everyone has a different reason for investing, have different investing strategies and I have listed the other stocks that I have interest and shares in. I have been very transparent that I also own Bubs and done very well with it but I also own JAT and saw the overall potential with the China connection, the milk issues in China, USP with the product and now entering into goat which is very well received in Asia. I have been very upfront about my mistake on due diligence and was seeking answers but the response to each question became the same by the same people which makes me wonder their intentions. For those that are still in red who really have alot of faith in the stock why don't they answer some questions if they can or state that they can not.

Mundos post this morning was great and was informative. He has asked 2 times for news which no one can answer. I tried to find out but failed. I really appreciate very balanced and informative posts which look at pros and cons as it will enable any new investors to save some time and make a informed decision. I have owned up and took action on information that might be misinterpreted or which I felt was no longer fair to have up. The video tonight IMO just does more damage to the brand than good but that was well answered by someone else which I accept their view point.

So to sum up there are many here who have the same questions and they are valid. There are some who are very bullish about the performance and figures and they are valid. There are some here who just post rubbish (yes many will say that is me but others who are balanced will understand what I refer to) and try to ramp up with really poor info. All I ask for is transparency, and for investors to demand answers to the general concerns. Knowing that people do not get answers, can not contact, etc and there are posts from some of these bullish people in 2018 regarding the same concerns that I have to which I ask what has changed to make them so positive and confident now?

Why do I post my concerns? Why not allow others to help me answer some things as the more I look the more I get concerned about so I just want to put some of these to bed. If you do not like my questions then just ignore but there are a number of posts which people have indicated to me that they also share the same concern. So lets not turn this into a page which makes the stock look more sus by everyone talking about how JAT is all sunshine and roses. We already are the butt of many jokes on other threads and other platforms all I want is to help put some confidence back by having others answer questions to concerns that pop up and comments that people make. If we do not have answers shouldn't we seek to get them? Isn't that how it should work?

To put it to bed I want to sell at above 8.5c then it will be worth it for me. If it does not happen before Nov then I will maybe sell at a small profit or a tiny loss unless between now and then we receive some answers and major performance news that does not dilute the holdings any further. Let the comments come........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $39.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.0¢ $30.06K 63.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 4267 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.