JAT 7.19% 82.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: ANMA Facility Commences Milk Powder Production, page-242

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    fair enough. You delivery is probably your own downfall. There will always be questions and problems. A2M who we all hope to be has questions too. It’s a never ending cycle. Repeating the same questions where there isn’t an answer for can be a nuisance. Somethings simply don’t have an answer.

IMO I’ve become more confident about Jat since 2018 simply because I can see the progress. As I’ve previously mentioned the purchase of plant proved a lot of my doubts. Companies can exaggerate figures but there still needs to be some substance to claims. Mr Li still being onboard is sign of confidence despite how the sp has fallen. I also like diversification of product range to not solely rely on IF in case things go up in flames with China.

As some posters mentioned cash is king. Plenty of companies who earn profits go bankrupt due to cash management. JAT doesn’t appear to have that issue based off last couple of 4C and the ability to be able purchase the plant. If they got positive cash inflow the risk of bankruptcy is unlikely. IMO if they don’t go bankrupt I’m happy to ride things out. Sure I could put my money elsewhere but those questions would still arise plus more anyways.

This is probably a big one for me and some other HC posters but how many companies on ASX do you know that has JAT’s market cap, similar or better financials and the same or better potential?

Hope this gives some confidence to readers. I’m still learning and prefer to on the sideline. I believe in JAT and haven’t really found the cons for JAT increasing. If anything the positives have increased and the negative points have decreased.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $68.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 82.5¢ 76.5¢ $417.9K 528.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 53900 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 48804 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.