JAT 5.11% 65.0¢ jatcorp limited

packaging, printing and food powder companies i assume, maybe...

1. 2,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420

packaging, printing and food powder companies i assume, maybe they make there own powder from milk through a dehydrating process of some sort. I imagine the people who run the company know, who they place orders with for things, they should be able to get costs down with increase in volume! more profits! or they may do these things in house at the facility now again increasing margins

i wouldn't be going short on A2M id say they'll set another all time high very soon, it will be interesting to see how much the demand for Aussie products dairy has increased and how much additional margin they have made by starting direct supply relationships rather than all diagoue channel. Also the US milk sales figures. A2M is a growth powerhouse and doesn't look to be slowing down, the success they have had in China has given them the cash flow to take on the world. Im a holder and don't ever intend to let go, i made that mistake a few years ago and wont do it again, sure it faces regulatory risk associated with any export other than that its liquid gold. The scientific claim, and clever marketing made them numero uno. I think BAL is a quality stock aswell but the shorts scare me off you think holding JAT is fustrating go buy some BAL and watch what happens to your sleep at night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.035(5.11%)
Mkt cap ! $54.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 66.5¢ 63.0¢ $56.30K 87.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4300 63.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.