JAT 6.16% 68.5¢ jatcorp limited

Really good question @AT000I don't have a clear answer for that...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Really good question @AT000

I don't have a clear answer for that but can speculate on a few reasons why:

1. JAT's business model is not totally straight forward - our products are not branded under the JAT banner so success and exposure of say Neurio products may not be translate straight away to success and exposure of JAT in the same way that for example BUBs or A2M products very transparently translate to success and exposure of these companies SP.

2. I think there is still hesitancy in the market due to previous mgmt decisions and actions (cheap as chip share issues) and the whole Chinese connection I think blurs the lines for some - particularly in respect of shares that have tanked with a Chinese connection e.g. AU8. The release of audited accounts and recent acquisition of a bricks and mortar plant should do wonders for this issue.

3. Our low MC in combination with a high number of shares make it really easy to keep the SP down or for any gains to be sold into immediately. Just yesterday, the SP was sold down 2 pips with only $2,500 traded - that's crazy easy! Often having less shares on the register means a share can run without the headwinds of a high volume of potential sellers/weak hands - see WHA last year for example.

4. The share market and wider economy are in a state of real uncertainty. Sentiment is pretty low across the board with talks of recession and the whole US/China trade war which means cash is king for many investors and people may be trading out for smaller gains today to keep cash than risking mega future gains.

There are also a number of VWAPs etc that may be making an impact.

Overall, each of the above are fluid and can change in a flash so I'm not worried LT. The financials justify a far higher MC and consumer sentiment changes very quickly when a stock is discovered - look at A2M, BUB and WHA.

This will rise to true value at some point, when I don't know but IMO this has had Disallowed written all over it for a while now and the recent moves of mgmt only solidify this projection.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
-0.045(6.16%)
Mkt cap ! $57.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.5¢ $18.75K 27.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11795 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 7050 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.