ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968

Yes, Silver01, I share your "old-fashioned" views, and I am equally excited by today's Announcement.

A second solid investment after cBox.

We learn that the target company has a strong profit history: EBITDA for the 2010 financial year was approximately $1.8 million and the forecast EBITDA for this financial year between $2- $3 million.

THAT'S the sort of growth trajectory one likes to see!

And of course, if those figures are achieved (or indeed, bettered!) we will see the acquisition pay for itself in under three years.

I don't really see the raising of $3m to pay for the cash component as such a trial - not on the basis of those figures!

And again, you're right ...there are a number of alternate funding routes that are likely to have been explored.

All in all, a great day for MVH shareholders.

(Incidentally, I wouldn't be too perturbed by Zzedzz' provocations. Unlike most of us here, he/she doesn't have any actual 'skin in the game', and has previously admitted his/her mischief-making is purely "for entertainment purposes". Note the HC moderator's recent comment of Zzedzz: "...your work just has too high a moderation requirement ... reconsider your posting style and how you communicate with other HC members".)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.