MKR 3.45% 2.8¢ manuka resources ltd.

My observation is that , given the current projects are still...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    My observation is that , given the current projects are still trying to prove themselves and the violent swings of AgAu , any major commitments outside of what We have is questionable. Perhaps greedy and a speculative gamble? The reports of complaints regarding insufficient environmental impact studies on the areas in nz with these minersl sands production are noted. Given that the business of MKR , its assets etc are owned by Us shareholders , it would seem prudent for Our voice to be the loudest when it comes to major diversification. NZ will likely buckle economically soon and they ( WE ) will have every environment lobbiest and politician looking to stop Us or suck more off the teat. For MY money i am happy to pursue the original goals stated by this management. Let Us know the ticker symbol of this sands project when someone buys in at half what We are beinv asked and along with others here We will do Our own DD and sink or swim without risking tge destruction of one of australias primary Silver PRODUCERS! As stated , this appears to be greedy croniism and based on information available most shareholders would not have a bar of it if We were not profitable. How about a small dividend to Us and some focussed exploration ? These deals abound in the mining World from what I see. My MYL just restarted ZEEHAN at a bargain takeover. Best to You all deciding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $21.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $141.2K 4.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38712 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 4200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.