IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

I assume the liquidator might need to take a look at the...

1. 657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I assume the liquidator might need to take a look at the transfer as well. In the last audited accounts the Chairman had no security for the outstanding loan and IGE made no announcement since then on granting security for the loan, which also had performance conditions.

"Loan amounts and interest accrued payable to related parties of Paul Dickson have been capitalised
    and capped as part of a success fee negotiation. The amounts are entirely unsecured and provided
    on inferior terms to those offered to unrelated parties at the time of inception. The Company was
    unable to secure any external source of funding for this amount at this time. The loan offer and terms
    where offered to all Directors and all rejected the offer with the exception of Paul Dickson. The
    outstanding amounts only become payable upon completion of the following deliverables:
    1) Provision of full funding for the initial IGES plastics to fuel site;
    2) Capacity to generate fuel at the initial site; and
    3) Commissioning of initial kiln
    These deliverables are a prerequisite to ensure the Company is able to successfully roll out its plastic
    to fuel technology at its initial site. Having this initial site developed to commissioning will act as the
    cornerstone to develop all future opportunities for the Company. The total amount accrued under
    this agreement as at 30 June 2019 is $9,601,171."

I also wonder if the IP is worth fighting over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.