ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

re: Ann: Announcement of Consolidation and Fu... Well, I agree...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    re: Ann: Announcement of Consolidation and Fu... Well, I agree with you. I think there is a future for Torian.

Put it this way: if a group of sophisticated investors is willing to put up $250,000 as an initial investment then that's good enough for me.

The other reason I bought TNR today is because at .001c they are at the lowest possible price so can't go any lower. That put a floor under the share price for me and means it's (over time):

1. the share price stays same (that's the gamble but I think one worth taking at such a rock bottom price)

2. The company disappears from the register (possible but, to me extremely unlikely, unless nothing of value is found on any of their tenements here or overseas).

3. The share price goes up. (to me, this is the most likely outcome).

With regards to the consolidation. I'm sure Peter Ashcroft knows the pros and cons better than we do. If he thinks it would be an advantage to consolidate I'm sure he has his reasons and will offer a persuasive argument for it at the agm. At this stage I'm keeping an open mind.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $17.52K 2.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1397626 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11449789 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.