MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Ann: Announcement of Revised Project Schedules , page-53

1. pp
    2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    re: Ann: Announcement of Revised Project Sche... thats right..mgt is poor ...cant believe Jamie with great experience can do this blunder....just because of this delay announcement sp has gone down 3 times...if they already indicated earlier it would have gone down only once...anyways atleast me & nasty1 confident and holding up this stock...its disappointing to see ppl selling mmx now after holding up on chm court case decision...I reckon chm court case decision was unpredicatable and the worst one to handle ...however extension will be granted almost certain eventhough ppl sold it ...or extension is atleast more certain than chm court case outcome...I am scared to sell it at this level because I fear it would bounce back strongly anytime from now and wont get chance to buy it back....this sp is ridiculous now and jack hills alone worth more than this sp....I dont know when but when it will start going up it will have huge jumps as ppl are desperetly waiting for up signal and get in...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.