ECL 0.00% $3.10 excelsior capital ltd

Ann: Announcement of strategic intentions and div, page-2

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Announcement of strategic intentions... This is a piece of bad news for both Class A and common shareholders. I was wondering why the share price went up after the announcement.

With such an obvious intention in the strategic plan to screw the Class A shareholder, it indicates the same destiny for the minority common shareholders in the not-so-distant future. If you think the announcement will make the common shares more valuable, you are probably wrong because you may well be screwed up right after the Class A shareholders.

I bought the stock at sub 70 cents because I think the upside would be around 500% in three years. However, this plan will make sure the upside diminished. A large part of the value a company can create is by reinvesting its earnings or distributing dividend or buying the shares back. Now the options are narrowed to making acquisitions or worse, hoarding cash. My question is, at what price will CMI pay for an acquisition? The market has run up dramatically over the last year and how CMI is going to buy decent business complementary to its cable and couplers business without paying a large premium? Or CMI wants to double down on TJM and compete head-to-head with ARP? Richard is a master in manipulating minority shareholders but I doubt he can pull it off using the FCF effectively in the next three years.

I was worrying earlier that shareholders will be fuked up somehow given the track record of the Catelans. Now my worst dream come true. Sometimes you really wonder how those fukers come around without going into jail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5949 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.48 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.