ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

re: Ann: Announces new Autostart Burette Prod... The only thing...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: Ann: Announces new Autostart Burette Prod... The only thing stopping ALT from rising to more realistic levels...

Is the overhead from non-investors involved in the recent placement.

Whilst they stop selling at 2c, it doesn't stop others from bailing below their lines and in the process, painting a sad chart and unattractive investment appeal.

If/when they are finally done (must be close), ALT should return to more realistic levels...and probably pretty quickly...between now and then however, as investors we can only wait it out.

So...the question we might want to ask ourselves is...are they in fact nearly finished?

Each little volume/price spike (like today's), may well be the tentative signs they are done...or as has been the case to date, just a result of "them" lifting the breaks to allow it to recover so they can sell some more.

One day it will rise...and not be sold into...one day...

Which of course raises the question...if the only reason the price is where it is and average daily volumes are so low, is because of their selling, and the stock picks up every time they stop...then maybe...doh, maybe...they should consider letting the stock recover to more sustainable levels for a bit before whacking it on the head?

Super doh...!!

I suspect if they simply let the price recover, the volumes will increase, the market sentiment will increase, and the wider market interest will grow...and before they know it, they may well be able to exit the last of their position in a single day and at much higher prices, perhaps during a volume spike driven by an interested market, say on the back of an announcement similar to those recently released?

Anything but this brainless water-torture trickle of selling into every buyer above 2c.

I really wonder sometimes...and I see this on many stocks...do some of these "placement types" actually know how to receive the most for their stock?

Sheeeesh...

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.