ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Ann: Announces new Autostart Burette Production f, page-7

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Announces new Autostart Burette Prod... Slightly of to the side and take it as you might but worth a mention as it helped me make sense of the product better......my mum now in her 70s has worked since the age of 15 as a nurse then a sister onwards, from theater sister to emergency, critical children, surgical wards, maternity... everywhere hospital in nursing through her life.
    She visited us this last 2 weeks for her yearly holiday and we went through the investor presentation line by line with me.

The upshot of the ALTs burrett in her opinion was that if this product was available to her throughout her career she would have considered the hand it would have given her as "precious" for the potentially large time saving per round and also in less experienced/professional nurse management...the slackers could in theory keep up their rounds better.

Again take it as you may but it seems to me as if ALT is actually onto something better here....from the grass roots opinion of my dear old mum.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.