3DP 0.00% 4.7¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Annual Contract Value Update, page-41

1. 4,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Have you used the Pointerra product at work @GravityWaves? I think most people would be keen to hear more insights on how the product is viewed and its usefulness if you can offer further insights.

The other area I have been thinking about is marketing.

Ian runs a tight ship and they have tight control on costs, but I think they now need to step up the marketing effort for three key reasons:
    1. Generate more exposure for Pointerra globally
    2. Building the sales pipeline at a rapid rate
    3. Arm their growing sales workforce with compelling content that shortens the sale cycle substantially

In terms of global exposure, we need to become a household name in the 3D Data industry and at the moment, we don't even take booths at any conferences globally. Now I don't disagree with that strategy, we have barely had the personnel to attend, let alone deliver and staff a booth. Obviously we attend the key ones and leverage the involvement of our partners, but it doesn't really build the brand as well as it could.

I would like to see Ian work with an agency, or to keep costs down, some Freelancers, to improve our marketing, including content produced for social media (cheapest and easiest access to a big audience!) but also as part of the sales cycle. The recent video of the cell tower was alright (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym8bDno92ls), but it was relatively low quality if you ask me, 40 secs long, no sound, no branding. I am seeing much higher quality content from the industry and we need to get up to that standard really quick, otherwise you do the product a disservice by presenting it poorly.

I would choose the most high profile locations we have in our data sets and get some content out there about them ASAP. One of the recent datasets is the city of Geelong, why not work with them to create something around the sports facilities in that dataset, including GMHBA Stadium where the Cats play in the AFL.

If you under-invest in marketing, you won't generate the type of traction and dominance of the industry that I think everyone, Ian included, would like to see.

Amazon held their AWS Summit in Sydney last week, given we use them to store the point cloud data, we should try to target a speaking role on that next year. To do that, we would need some really engaging content!!! Looked like they had about 5,000 people attending each day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $22.74K 483.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60296 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 420726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.