HCD 25.0% 0.3¢ hydrocarbon dynamics limited

Well the aim at my end is to find overlooked stocks with very...

1. 3,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Well the aim at my end is to find overlooked stocks with very low market caps which i believe have a future and attempt to accumulate at a time after their last capital raising. Due to the UAE flooding, it could be touch and go but still very close to my objective based upon known knowns.

The Gulf rhetoric (Expected ongoing revenue) could make up for the lagging income from the UAE. It's been a slow burn but they've shot the lights once given the opportunity and when i look at the lack of market interest (Which to be honest has been well deserved due to slow progress/time slippage), i can't move beyond the fact that Santos removed one of the worlds largest chemical companies to give us the 30 Cooper Basin wells. That's all the proof i need to know that HCD will eventually gain enough traction to either be noticed and used by all concerned or by taken over.

If HCD expand in the Cooper, Cardium and the Gulf of Mexico, i suspect that the market will jump all over it with the belief that the revenue will follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.426M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3440460 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2412992 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.