RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Sorry which "other" stock i am ramping on HC without giving the...

1. 7,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Sorry which "other" stock i am ramping on HC without giving the facts, data and most of all my risk and reward justification?

Please give me the name of those particular stocks and we can make comparison with RVR?

A couple of years ago I was rediculed over here for "down ramping" RVR and "up ramping" GXY (the other stock i held at that time. Both the stocks were struggling and people over here questioned me why I dont criticize GXY and its management but put the RVR management to the sword. Well.... in time it was proven how good GXY's management was and how poor RVR's management has been.

While you are interested in my comments on other stocks you should go and ready my historical comments on this stock RVR , when I was the the only realist or you want to call "down ramper" v/s the cheer squad lead by todays down rampers (without naming names). You can see the comments and concerns i made about RVR 2-3 years ago are now re iterated by the same very people who opposed me in this very forum. It is sad, as I even said that I would love this management to prove me wrong and I hope the long term suffering share holders do get the return on their investment instead of broken promises.

What is my agenda? It is the same as yours. TO MAKE SOME FRIGGIN MONEY! LOL

and not to fall in love with the stock blindly.

GLTA, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.