RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Zeeshan whilst sometimes down ramping hard at various points...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Zeeshan whilst sometimes down ramping hard at various points which I did not agree with he's hitting the nail on the head at the moment and has been saying it for years. The lack of guidance and understanding of what is happening at hillgrove is a disgrace, the management of the royalty issue has also been a disgrace. While I do agree the royalty outcome is as good as it can be for rvr it doesn't take away from managements mismanagement of the issue. I sold more shares on Friday and only hold a fraction of what I originally held and whilst I have booked a decent profit I'm filthy with this stock. What does it say about the company when one of its founders dumps his 8 million shares and leaves the board? Will not be back in until hillgrove is sorted and perhaps a change of captains steering this ship because who knows where it's heading at the moment. A sour taste has been in my mouth ever since those production numbers were released with such shit grade from far west when we were promised the "honeypot" zone not to mention the rest....

imo dyor gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.