RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

As much as these trades are frustrating for me as well i tend to...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    As much as these trades are frustrating for me as well i tend to look at the bigger picture. The recent top 20 i believe shows out with the old in with the new. We now have a 5% share holder something we have lacked in the last 18 months. This holding as well as 3rd wave buying shows that managements new strategy may be gaining some attention. Just remember we have gone from a base metals play or more so a zinc miner to now focusing more on gold, some top 20 share holders may have sold out on the change of focus. Not the case for Meridian they probably just wanted out. As long term retail holders of this thread recently sold out relatively quickly the share price plunged. Maybe they were trying to sell 2m plus shares each and we seen what that did to the share price. Try becoming a 5% share holder in the same way these guys sold out. The only way to do it without increasing price is a block trade or to play the bot game. While frustrating to watch tends to show me things are now heading in the right direction. With the top 20 holding just over 30% we still need this register to tighten up some more.
    Yet to see becoming a substantial holder notice lodged so the games may still be being played out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.