RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

I think the share price got a bit ahead of itself in the past....

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I think the share price got a bit ahead of itself in the past. When we were focusing on Zinc and Zinc price boomed, so did our price ~40c in 2018 (seems like the iron ore family is feeling this one at the moment)

I feel we are in a better spot now, considering our basket of commodities, that our price can sustain a rise if we can continue to mine the ore and bring in the profits, there seems to be a lot of negativity in the mining sector at the moment and a lot of "what if's" here (ie. How and when royalty will be paid, how's the progress with Liontown / Hillgrove, etc)

It's always a wait and see. Don't know what's right or wrong. There are probably plenty of stories of holding shares for ~4+years while being in the red for 3 then a sudden turnaround (ie. slow build up of the business) causes it to 5+bag. Others still stay red after that time, maybe due to delays or just failure of the business gaining traction.

I'm optimistic here. I don't foresee a rocket in the share price, I see a slow and steady climb up the stairs.
    Granted, I can also see someone tripping & falling down the stairs if some things go balls up. It is a bit of a balancing act at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.