NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Read again MACLEOD.... I need to...something about cost of...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Read again MACLEOD....
    I need to...something about cost of drilling and negotiations etc?
    I am up to the numbers around page 20 ..
    I like Li...its the best management report I have read...

I like the Eagles ...Wisemens..I believe they represented G in the recent case...
    Is it the first time they have graced our reports? see the first pages...

Heres what they said back in November 2012

Whats an interdict? BTW. They also have a youtube re requiring the Ministers approval of changes of mining rights into new hands...they are into that sort of thing, I think.  I see them involved in the competition decision when  AQP and Ridge mining merged...

http://www.saflii.org/za/cases/ZACT/2011/64.html

I also liked the map showing Nkwe tenure and Eastplats project south of the stripy coloured in N and E.
    I really think that Modikwa map I posted before on page 17 of Eastplats presentation should include NKWE...or do they know something that we dont?
    Probably just a colouring mistake or an old cut and paste...onto an Eastplats  November 13 presentation.

sorry I havent put page references to my comments so DYOR and form your own opinion...

PS I think that DMR have much more extensive information re ALL applicationS than
    a particular court case re a particular set of papers etc.... anyway MUM are answerable now...that much is decided,imo. Points are made to add clarity ...and avoid bias....I think. Li said we defend and thats good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.