AML 14.3% 0.6¢ aeon metals limited.

I'm fishing for thoughts on what we can expect from AML in the...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I'm fishing for thoughts on what we can expect from AML in the near/medium term because while the long term outlook is OK, maybe we won't all be around to see it.
    So:
    drilling results and then quarterly report
    pre-feasibility study results then AGM
    The drilling has finished, so the results will be dribbling in and they can't wait until the quarterly to release them like every one did in the old days.
    The pre-feasibility study must be coming to a conclusion soon. Surely? Is the resource viable or not? Who knows?
    If the AGM comes around without some news I reckon some serious questions should be asked as to why this company deserves our support. And by that I mean are the directors running the company for the benefit of ALL shareholders?
    And what of OCP? They control the company, the chairman is in their pocket. Why? Why keeping on throwing $$ at this when there is no apparent end in sight?
    There's too much unknown about what the future holds for AML shareholders, and we don't get a sense that this first class tier one resource is being properly managed/developed.
    P!ss or get off the pot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.578M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.491K 557.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5602072 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23805 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.