NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Jeanne Johns "took the reins" of IPL on 15th November 2017. On...

1. 2,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    Jeanne Johns "took the reins" of IPL on 15th November 2017. On that date LCK opened at 11 cents and closed at 10 cents. And today, well whoopee-do. LCK closed at 11.0 cents.
    "Are you satisfied with IPL's performance @Idle Wanderer"
    Absolutely, I am, @Pie-O-My.
    I rarely discuss my investment decisions, but you already know I was buying IPL at sub $2, a price point you were too much of a [should I say it?] Nervous Nellie to snap up. I'm not greedy, so at $3.12 I'm scaling down and banking a more than 50% profit in just over year. Hell yeah, I'm satisfied. [Your actual results may vary].
    I really think it's you who need to let go of the past. Was a buyout of IPL's fertiliser division by LCK ever on the cards? Your evidence above isn't compelling. Uncle Phil makes a broad hint in an interview. A tame journalist writes "We take it that....". At the end of that same article, Uncle Phil is quoted:
    Otherwise, Leigh Creek CEO Phil Staveley is staying mum: “We naturally look at all options in the fertiliser space,” he says.
    Well, so do I, most days, if I've remembered to eat my prunes.
    You also seem over-obsessed with Ms Johns. Actually, a couple of months ago, I was leaning your way. A BSc [magna cum lauda or not] seemed a bit light on to be running a multi billion dollar international conglomerate. But then I read her post-grad experience MIT - Harvard - Stanford - Cambridge and her on the job experience all around the world. Won me over.
    DYOR on LinkedIn, it's easy enough.
    Not sure she is worth the $3.2M she is reported to be paid, but then I don't think anyone is worth that. I think her work qualifications and relevant experience are well ahead of anyone I've seen at LCK.
    Finally, you seem to equate IPF, Incitec Pivot Fertilisers with the Gibson Island plant. There's a lot more to it than that. It's Phosphate Hill and a large blending and distribution centre near Geelong. It's also all the field staff taking soil measurements, advising, forming relationships with the end users [farmers]. LCK won't be able to afford to set up a competitive network in that "space" so you can look forward to being a wholesaler, for sure, in the event you get the plant up and running. And IPF certainly won't become "worthless" in that event.
    In the transport business, particularly in aviation, a lot of time and money has been spent on Human Factors over the last 30 years once it was realised that human failures were causing far more accidents than mechanical failures. Here are a couple of concepts from that research that you could well investigate:
    1. Confirmation Bias
    2. Group Think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.