NAG 0.00% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: Annual Financial Report, page-2

1. 55,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    These are the bits I like:

Likely Developments During the 2024 financial year,
    Nagambie Resources is planning to:

1. Calculate a maiden JORC-compliant MRE (mineral resource estimate) for the Nagambie Mine high-grade antimony-gold project;

the discovery currently consists of four high-grade vein systems and Nagambie’s structural model predicts that significantly more vein systems could be delineated over time;

 the 34 economically-mineable intersections to date average 1.6m EHT (estimated horizontal stope thickness) at 15.0 g/t AuEq (gold equivalent) (5.8% Sb plus 4.0 g/t Au);

 the average stope grade of 15.0 g/t or approximately 0.5 ounces/tonne AuEq is very high grade by Victorian and Australian standards, and five times the estimated mineable cut-off grade of 3.0 g/t AuEq.

This indicates potentially very-low operating cost, very-high operating margin mineralisation; and
     the average stope grade of 5.8% Sb makes the Nagambie Mine discovery the highest-grade antimony mineralisation in Australia.

2. Recommence diamond drilling of the antimony-gold resource based on the recommendations from a full assessment of the resource potential of the various lodes delineated to date;

3. Continue to carry out detailed investigations and design for a Work Plan Variation application to carry out underground exploration from a decline on MIN 5412;

Unlike other explorers - NAG has a Mining Licence which aloows it to plan Worl Plan Variations

4. Continue to negotiate off-take agreements for proportions of future antimony and gold production from the Nagambie Mine underground mine in return for funding assistance to develop the operation (potential combination of equity, debt and forward sales);

Good way to finance future mining operations - very populat with Lithium operations

5. Continue to assist Golden Camel wherever required to construct and commission the gold toll treatment plant at the Nagambie Mine;

Could be a game changer for both NAG and GC especially with the POG continuing to hover around the AU$3000

6. Continue to carry out the second-stage, larger-scale laboratory testwork to recover residual gold from the Nagambie Mine heap leach pad; and

A nice little bonus if it eventuates

7. Tender for PASS storage for the NELP tunnels PASS material anticipated to be generated from March 2024. Financial Matters

About 7 million tonnes of PASS up for grabs - chances are there will be more than one destination and chances are we could be one of those destinations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2079417 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.