ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Why is everyone disappointed here as if this wasn't predicted? Stop blaming the management they got big bellies to feed. Can't say anything bad about the new board yet. However, look at CFOs payment. Speechless. World is changing people, have on self-respect left. Looks like the Instos or so-called big shareholders have been dancing to the tunes of CFO. It has been well-crafted so that they don't have options too. Usually in a decent company when finance fails CFO resigns, When the cash is blown away, they resign. This is a different kind of beast. Well, this time it has been pointed out that this is the first round of funding for phase 1. More funding will be required for phase 2. Don't talk about raising to build yet for next 5 years. (So does it mean they would raise capital. Let me guess, no they may win a lottery too). All the best to the holders... GPR the UNDERVALUED stock.... simple and straight forward project as Tim said. I was thinking Clyne was getting paid more. Look at the pay packets which Smith & Richards made even after dismal performance since last 2 years. Petrified Petra came on board just to raise 6 million out of which 1 million may their fees. lol. This capital raise is like they are asking money for petrol to burn this down.

All the best to the Shareholders. Don't worry Newbies will arrive to console you and then might need to be consoled.
    Last edited by Oppdigger17: 01/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.