VMS 9.09% 1.2¢ venture minerals limited

"I can say that our Mount Lindsay tin project is foremost in our...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    "I can say that our Mount Lindsay tin project is foremost in our minds as it is closer to development than our
    WA base and precious minerals projects and is attracting considerable support from buyers and governments
    around the world."

If this statement is indeed true and to be honest i would be surprised if it wasn't, it is the absolute diamond in the rough for VMS, the current state of things is well and truly sad. The company absolutely HAS to deliver on Mt Lindsay and from the timeline of activities from the presentation it looks as if they are going to have serious crack at Mt Lindsay (and so they damn well should!)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3848/3848424-5ec2df75177b868f719c0a32c41a328b.jpg

This activity table does support the statement that Mt Lindsay is foremost in their minds and in my opinion I think they've actually done the right thing here.

- Mt Lindsay is the most progressed of their portfolio
    - Mt Lindsay so far has shown it can be extremely profitable to the company
    - It will likely have a lower cost to get going (underground feasibility pending)
    - Tin and tungsten price are at decade highs and will continue to be as the EV revolution plays out
    - Tin and tungsten are both recognised as critical minerals globally
    - ESG is the word on the lips of investors globally

What is the point of spending the remaining cash on trying to prove up Kulin and GGN when Mt Lindsay is already so far ahead? To me, it is logical that they kick Lindsay into gear, LME is putting international tin supplies under the microscope and there is barely enough to go around as it is!

My question to the protestors is - do they understand current international tin supply? are they aware of child slavery/ child labour and horrible working conditions? Are they aware that the underground Mount Lindsay mine will power a greener future? I understand the concerns about the rainforests in this region but the underground mine will disrupt a smaller footprint on this incredible place! All the while reducing the suffering of others internationally, namely children and other people at risk, and reducing damage to waterways which also pollutes the ocean. It will also help in powering our way to a greener future, something the world will sorely need. Not only will the people of Tasmania benefit, but people globally will as well is that not what they want?

If you're here for Kulin or GGN you can kiss that goodbye for a year, bottom draw this stock if you're here for Kulin because the sights are well and truly on Mt Lindsay.

(Mt Lindsay) "is attracting considerable support from buyers and governments around the world."

Good, now get on with the show so that working with these partners allows us to get Mt Lindsay up and running so that there is genuine value unlocked for shareholders! Especially those who have defended the company during IO issues and those who still have hopes for the portfolio. In my eyes, pushing Kulin and GGN aside and focusing wholly and solely on Mt Lindsay is the BEST move this board has made since they had to suspend Riley (lol). The clear focus on Mt Lindsay without fluffing around with EMs and other band-aid announcements to try and placate the masses (and share price) is washed away and pointless now.

The only way we see the SP gaining any sort of traction back to where it should be, is through Mt Lindsay. That is our goal and that will be the only way we get Kulin or GGN up and kicking as well, so we best all pray to whatever god that we get Riley back up, or some rumoured Government support comes through so that Mt Lindsay can come to fruition.

This company has proved that they can get a mine going (albeit slowly) and if they've done it once they can damn well do it again!
    Patience to all, Lets go VMS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $83.42K 6.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3546588 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2163217 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.