VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting 2021 - Presentation, page-14

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    I reluctantly "joined" the online meet and it was, as expected, as bad an experience as any I saw in Covid times... of course the only one who is aware of the on camera behavior is Andrew Radonjic... but it was the first for all the other participants ... so they will learn and there should be only Andrew and Chair on the screen as contributors. John was asleep and hungry and IMHO won't survive long as he is only there as his company was a major holder but is not now...l
    The useless fbbf paid trolls are back now working on rotating shifts ... all 15 of them and the biggest loser jocke is back & posted the usual dribble 5 times so he deserves a premium from the guru/geriatric narcissist!

The real and unhappy holders should now rethink their tactics ... as by mindless voting no to all 6 points they almost threw the baby with the bath, almost succeeded in something the uneducated dole recipients and paid bbf trolls couldn't!
    and while “Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan”... the same negative "holders" will become the biggest VMS spruikers... when we'll have a successful exploration, JV success, return of Riley or approved and decision to mine Tin / Tungsten... but for now on a tree on the slant and the goat will jump not mentioning the all 15 paid fbbf vandals and trolls ... owing our company a lot of money for their ILLEGAL activities!

There was only one justified negative vote IMHO by real holders eg #3 against H.H. as despite the fact that he contributed over $300 K to company buying options ... but selling them ALL for the gain of $400K in the times when the I.O. the project became shaky due to China's decision to cut the dirty steel production... he can only blame himself for the result...
    All the others were needed by the company and especially the constitution change was to Shareholders advantage!

Holders should write to politicians despite the fact they were so far mostly gutless against vandalism and fake charities (taking advantage of the generosity of taxpayers)... till they will be forced to act... that's how the organised crime / mob the fbbf acts... spreading fake news and vandalizing the legal businesses and without mining and agriculture - the only 2 sectors supporting the gov. largess of contributing the taxpayers money to vandals and fake charities... the Country will become the next banana republic...

And how silly are "members" of fbbf? The narcissist when invaded Tasmania from NSW... and started his drive to politics through vandalism was proposing coal energy!!! for Tasmania instead of Hydro power... later he became hostile to another renewable energy - wind power as it was proposed too close to "his" and his husband farm and recently he is spending $34 K of fake charity money (he hasn't got to pay for our losses!) to oppose hydrogen power proposed by A. Forrest... and how gullible must be his followers when as the Dick Smith, the population reduction proponent, but paying the narcissist' lost court bills so the "gp" is now also proposing population reduction... and this is his biggest slap in the faces of parents and grandparents...
    I would say: depopulation YES but only if the narcissist will start from himself and his vandals!
    Last but not least...
    the mined, logged and multiple times damage by the fires ... the parched bush they are calling "rain-forest" was well looked after by the original residents of Tassie the Aborigines ... by constant burning back... the morons mostly without the slightest idea about the environmental science and facts will be nowhere near the future fires ... "holding the hose"... and with the build up of the fuel ... that's exactly what will happened to the parched bush... will go up with the flames at next dry periods...
    Regarding the narcissist farm IMHO it should be returned to the rightful owners "The Tasmanian Aborigines" by the guru and his husband ASAP!
    GLTArealH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $17.6K 961.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 13988733 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3195558 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.