VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

PA, W-bull and other REAL holders... I was off line till now due...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    PA, W-bull and other REAL holders... I was off line till now due to a major electrical works in my area... and was pleasantly
    surprised to receive again today 550 K @$0.045... (the same "generosity" has happened to me previously when "weak" holders did not like the managements and dumped the shares of eg shares of NST, IGO, DEG, CXO ... at similar levels... as the Con the fruiterer would say "me no complain" I always hold L/T min 10 years and my sophisticated L/T business plan in this case is also similar: Start selling back @ min plan A/ 10 X up, B/ 20 X up, C/ 30 X up and sell all at 40 X up as I don't want dividends stocks... too boring!)
    I won't be repeating my previous posts on the fake charity, its paid trolls etc...
    I am happy that the moderators are now more sophisticated and aware of those trolls but their business model need posters,
    including useless ones ... we all know who they are... and should write to politicians (I wrote so far to Michael Sukkar, and another prominent politician in Tasmania ... and so far receive no reply to my suggestion to stop taxpayers support of the fake charity which only activities are vandalism and spreading fake news...
    Everyone should know the contents of Tarampa posts especially about the fake news about non existent "rainforest" to become confident that the uneducated trolls won't undermine our projects.
    Regarding yesterday's presentation ... it shows what does it mean to have a professional like Samso or others to prepare it and not relying on the zoom organised by Automic and while the fake charity is a typical organised crime mob ... uneducated but street smart" vandals ... our managements are rather gentle geologist, Chartered Accountant and corporate governance experts which never dealt with criminals...
    so our Secretary was distracted by Automic emailing him about the technical difficulties as well as helping them filter out the "shareholders" from the "trolls/protesters" out the front so IMHO we should not have those open presentation as we have gentlemen and honest holders against rude vandals. I also feel the trolls on Hotcopper are getting out of control. One of the fbbf trolls and also an attendees I believe was also posting flat out whilst at the AGM. Unfortunately some of VMS "shareholders" played into their hands by raging here too.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3852/3852998-53c85da1719627f848e17b53f44e8f86.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $24.10K 1.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2229907 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1672164 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 2377301
Last updated 14.10pm 29/04/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.