BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Based on the AGM today my view was that Sean and Antonio were...

1. 1,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    Based on the AGM today my view was that Sean and Antonio were very confident of the future.

TENNs is amazing and the benefits that they provide kicks competition to the curb. The Patent applications if one eviews show very little opposition there is nothing like it. LLM are the direct future and we are capable of doing that.

It was explained well and finally properly disclosed that much of the delays in evaluation is a result of the integration of new tech to a product. Basicly its easy to take ip of old technology and put it in a chip. Akida technology is new the client needed to test and fully evaluate the product before theybwould feelnconfident to look at the possibilities.

Sales new business model basicly can show designs in minutes now not week this is a huge accomplishment it saves time and people costs.

when it was stated about IP deal vs profitability it about the type of licence as they stated 1 big one your profitable over night. 6 deal smaller well its money close to break even.

They also can't BS about the large companies Sean is in talks with but obviously we know we have Intel highlighted and Arm, Accucenture Microchip and probably a few more.

The talk about being in the final pick for an licence I will say this if they have 5 to 8 deals that are on the fire waiting then they likely get a few. They may have even got the unofficial word that they are just waiting on the legal approvals ironingnout numbers IMO. You don't say your in the top selection if your not certain.

The talk about revenue coming in 2026 was shot down by Antoniobreally fast himnsaying if that is the case then we have bigger issues.

This all need to be weighed out.

Regarding the rewards of RSU it is what it isbif you are not happy then like he said sell but I doubt there will be any talk about it now.

Antonio Really impressed me with his composure and awnsers you Can see he still doing alot to Guide the company his experience is very valuable to the success more then I think many give him credit.

it's a fact 1 deal could make BRN profitable and change the value of this company 5 folds in my opinion. Clearly they are in talks with big fish as when queried about a small business they clearly stated that they review the abilitybof the company they engage with to deliver the product that is needed. As the wins come for the type of chips they make the companies that need theses like the drone example will be referred to the chip.

If your serious about comparing this agm to the previous one give it another listen and see the difference.

Many called for a spill only 17 % voted for it the rest passed clearly the sign of the minority on the chats was so elevated that one had trouble seeing the news. They seem to replay the same bs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.