CAY 7.35% 7.3¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting - Advance Notice, page-17

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I exited out of this one 100% around 10c. I knew it wouldn’t do much anytime soon. A whole heap of disgusting lies and misdirection around this one over many years by Wolf that hurt many people.

It was me that Wolf communicated that he sacked Fishies as a client. Told this long drawn out story as to why Fishies had to go. All so typical with that grub in terms of not able to speak the truth or convey facts.

What was particularly concerning is the conviction he spoke with when he knew damn well he was lying. When I found out the truth it was at that point I realised how capable of a lying disgusting human being Wolf actually is.

The truth is Fishies sacked Wolf and what choice did he have when it came to light the extent and magnitude of lies that were being told.

Investing is hard enough as it is, but when you have gross inaccuracies told it’s little wonder so many in this scenario lost so much money.

This guy very much hurt me and my family, and clearly Fishies and he couldn’t care less.

I’ve been conned by 2 brokers in my life and I will never go near one again.

Wolf rang me after I got rid of the first one and I was very clear that I wanted to head out on my own because of the inadequacies and lack of honesty in the industry, full of garbage people basically. He assured me he doesn’t work like that and it turned out he was way worse than the first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.3¢ 6.8¢ $21.56K 306.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 28997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.