CAY 2.90% 7.1¢ canyon resources limited

I have never had a broker to back-seat drive my share decisions....

1. 1,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    I have never had a broker to back-seat drive my share decisions. This bloke had a conflict of interest here, by going to crypto that was going to be difficult and also make him irrelevant. So he sold a convincing story and kept you in the fold so to speak.

I have made a ton of stuff ups and a ton of losses but they were, in the main part my own decisions and I wear that. But by jingo I have made some good to great decisions for some exceptional wins.
    Anyway thanks for being so candid G. I left here with very healthy losses and life changing missed chances. Over the journey I think I put in 110k real here. Ended taking 55 out.
    That was my own problems and my own decisions.

The relief I felt when I left was palpable.
    I can't offer anything of real substance for people to leave or stay. You guys are mired here and how you got here with what you have described is some of lowest underhanded dealings I have ever heard.

I hate saying good luck to people when dealing with shares. Share trading is or should be a cold calculated culmination of rational thought based on the person's experience and knowledge of the subject at hand.
    but here I am wishing you guys luck anyway.
    Take care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.002(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $94.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $15.99K 229.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3941 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 16567 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.