LRS 6.52% 24.5¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting and Director Nominations, page-17

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I have been in LRS from the halloysite venture and topped up over the last couple of years- and strongly believe that the company will succeed and do well in the long term.
    My opinions however on CG ( from experience with Latin and other companies and meeting him on numerous occasions at industry events) are that he is a good salesman and packaging and selling exploration opportunities to investors. I don’t believe he is the best to take the company into development and mining. He has no expereince and brings little to the table.

He has been lucky with the discovery (Which is part of being an explorer) but look at the many pivots chasing the current it mineral over last 15 years. He has made some good calls with capital raise timings/ links with banks/ ministers in Brazil but also bad ones- complete disregard for communities when he went into Argentina and left a mess there.

As mentioned by other he is a greedy FOOKER and really milking it now making decisions in HIS best interest rather than the company and shareholders. This is demonstrate in the following

- above average salary compared to other ASX companies for years
    - ridiculous incentive bonuses - he has given himself 3 lots of incentives which account to 57.5 million shares/rights (current value @12 million) over just the last 14months with criteria being what is expected- ie lodging environmental paperwork/reaching a FID etc.
    - serious COI with funding- giving share placements to his son as well as the divestments opportunities (such as maverick) with his son getting commisions
    - he is trying to spin of LRS assets to create new companies- where he gets board positions/ more shares and incentives to fill his pockets with little benefit to LRS shareholders ( ie Maverick, SLM, OAR)
    - he has used LRS money to fund his other interests ( purchase of OAR tenement for 500000 to given them money last year, investment of $3mil in SLM etch). That funding was raised to progress LRS and he has wasted it.

He has not explained this decisions in any of the reports/shareholder meetings and he needs to be held accountable - Peter Oliver has much more experience and should be his replacement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $685.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 25.0¢ 22.5¢ $1.862M 7.795M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 674798 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 504800 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 6.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 24.8¢ 23.0¢ 2312429
Last updated 15.48pm 06/06/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.