AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

CPH is a completely different kettle of fish. Management and...

1. 7,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2720
    CPH is a completely different kettle of fish. Management and directors were giving eachother free shares (via performance rights) and free options to finincial influencers to promote the stock. This promotion caused the spike in price (mystical rise you refer to) and most of the insiders sold out on that rise.

AC8s AGM provides some lofty goals, but in no way is it speaking volume of performance, whats been achieved? You have a timeline set out to achieve things. The petfood studies cost money are only looking to be started next year. Cannabinoid based medicines for spinal cord injuries for humans is going to be huge cash outlay, the company is in no financial position to undertake this study without another capital raise or more along the way.

AC8 has approx 13 million AUD in the bank.

AC8 are losing on average 2 million a quarter ( this based on the last 8 quarterlies)

This trend continues how many quarters to they have left? Some simple maths, 6.5 quarters before no cash is lest, thats 1 and a half years left. And thats only if costs remain the same, which going by the slides from the AGM presentation we know costs are going to increase substantially.

Im sorry but these are just facts. I hold too but not just gloss over what the company presents and take it as alls well and it will all happen, there is a reason it is getting sold. How are they going to cover the costs ? With the 17k in revenue they get per quarter from petfood? That revenue that doesnt even cover one staff members salary? No they will need to do another CR at a discounted price to what it is now.

I agree with you though that CPH should not be valued where it is today. CPH a company that is paying staff and admin and average of $3million a quarter. Losing on average $5.1 million a quarter for the last year of quarterlies, with 11 million in cash left, basically enough to cover two more quarters, nowhere near cash positive.
    Last edited by amb005: 26/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.