ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    And contrary to what some in here think... the TO question was not raised by myself.

My question followed soon after with regards to Mt Franscisco drilling update.

With March next year as the now anticipated time frame for drilling to start, this in my view gives rise for another interesting scenerio or 'what if March/April', any takers on what this may be??

On another note, I can say I enjoyed a nice lunch with OzBlue and his wife, @Cococa and Mrs X (she knows who she is, HC reader only not poster )

I can say, OzBlue is looking great and has some good mobility coming back. As always, OzBlue is still very passionate about PLS and has great vision into the Lithium space and how PLS fits into that space.

He did beat me to a question I wanted to ask KB regarding value adding with a Lithium conversion plant, I'll settle for being present to hear KB's response.

Until the next meeting Oz, safe travels home and looking forward to hearing your almost pain free when next we meet Would be great to get back to the good 'ol' days, where there was alot of interest from the retail SH'ers to stay for lunch and chat but I guess more one on one time with you Oz as a privilage.

Studio_20171123_184514.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.