BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I would suggest there are a few members of the board who...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I would suggest there are a few members of the board who shouldn't be there, as they do NOT add value, in fact one particular board member, who is the most recent to join, I believe is an impediment to the company and is instrumental in not allowing the company to keep ASX investors & shareholders informed, as well the greatest impediment to the company is the Head of Investor relations, when it comes to IR. If this is someones role and they are getting paid to perform it, where is the news flow and why, are ASX investors left out of the loop.
    There is alot going on with BRN. clearly! However, you not have to be a "detective" or social media guru to actually find it.
    Our IR is the worst I have ever come across, so if a head needed to roll, Global Head of IR is it.
    This person is based in Australia, in Perth I believe and seems hell bent on not sharing with us here in Australia, what the company is up to.

For all the CEO's shortcomings, I think he has turned the comany around and being alot smarter about addressing the market and creating opportunities for revenue.

The company is focused and basically domeciled where the tech world is biggest, in the US, which all makes sense. Problem is, US exec's do thing differently and think differently than Australian based one's. Eg, selling down shares to pay tax bills for options worth $18k-just such a poor look and the exact opposite or confidence in the companies prospects. This education should come from IR!

This same IR, does not engage with brokers and therefore there is no broker coverage of teh stock, go figure.

They are all just too comfortable with the LDA deal and therefore IMO not working hard enough to provide coverage on what the company is up to and creating pathways for funding etc.

Apart from above, I sincerely, believe we are close to doing deals that will create meaningful revenue. I agree, there are a few passengers on the BRN bus and they need to go eg. Pia IMO. Pia, never promotes the company and if you look at her Linkedin account, she promotes everything BUT BRN! WTF...

I think the whole board is acutely aware of teh need to announce some good news before the AGM, as the axe will fall! and so it should....!

GLTA and not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.016M 3.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1059388 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 166139 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 26.5¢ 3034679
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.