SOC 0.00% 10.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Ann: Annual General Meeting Date Confirmed-SOC.AX, page-25

1. 25,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Erg

Everyone should know by now that this current administration has a different slant on what's important to them.
    The only way that it can change for the better and to realize the potential of this mining company is for the administration to be changed, IE the Board has to go

It is apparent that the current board are not concerned with the well being of the average shareholder and to operate as a successful mining company it requires a lot of work, all profitable small business require a lot of work, which they are not prepared to do.

As you can see I bailed on my holding and will not be re-investing in SOC unless someone kicks the current in-efficient lazy board members out, it may be a penny dreadful but it does have potential IMHO but I have seen so many good little companies ruined by incompetent management that I am no longer prepared to help feather their nests by investing in their shares.

If shareholders want to get a decent return on their money that should do all in their power to change the direction of SOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $4.8K 48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7368 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 12545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.