DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Ah that wasn't in response specifically to your post, just...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Ah that wasn't in response specifically to your post, just something in general as I've seen this comparison before. I'm looking at this at a wider scope - the personal finance field, and there are + will be multiple players (more new entrants and more entities merging/getting acquired/acquiring others) here. There will be limited dollars for investment for sure, but that applies to every industry/field as well. DOU will need to work hard to stand out from the rest.

You're right in that DOU is the first to list which gives it an advantage, I didn't think about that as a moat. Their strategy of getting their foot into the US market first may be an advantage but that remains to be seen. Hopefully with the apps up and running post AU release, they can look at other markets including Asia.

I would like to see DOU focus on the foundations like a bulletproof app and AI functionality, an Android release, AU market launch and the existing features in the pipeline before looking to expand on their "ecosystem". Some things come to mind like a crypto wallet and paying in Bitcoins maybe (in the future), your Super - with a similar idea to Spaceship etc. That's the future I hope the personal finance field will gravitate towards though I still want flexibility in the services I use - which is where open banking comes into play.

This is all hand-wavey stuff at the moment - but that's what I envision the future of personal finance looks like, and I'll put my money into companies that seem to be heading in that direction. That's intentional speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.401K 3.133M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 9169189 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6606095 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.